Saturday, August 17, 2013

ι'м ѕσ ѕтяσηgєя тнαη уσυ кησω...

“I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't.” ― Marilyn Monroe



 TOP:
alterego I half tee - marilynn
SKIRT:
*Milk* My Pleated Skirt White @ The Black Fair
SHOES:
Mstyle ANI Pumps - Fatpack
------------------------------------------
HAIR:
TRUTH HAIR Storm -  black & whites
------------------------------------------
BRACELETS:
.:* LOULOU&CO *:; - Bracelets :: APOCALYPSE :: @ SL Fashion Week
MG - Bangles - Ramona 77 Leather Studded
HIP CHAINS:
MG - Hip Chain - Babette - FATPACK
ANKLE CUFFS:
Bowtique - Spiked Collar/Bracelet Set (Silver)
EARRINGS:
EARRING PSC PLATINUM  -RYCA-
RINGS & NAILS:
Angel Rock Nails HUD 1.1 Classic Nails
-----------------------------------------
POSES:
Purple Poses - Luma @ SL Fashion Week



No comments:

Post a Comment