Sunday, August 10, 2014

Aℓωαуѕ Hιѕ Bιggєѕт Fαη

If you're going to take time out your day to say anything to a hater, tell them to spell your name right when they're talking shit.
The big debate....SLink hands or prim nails? Don't get me wrong, I love SLink, I love being able to match fingernails to toenails, having variety of hand gestures & so on, BUT...I also loveeee my prim nails, I love the shapes, the longer lengths and most of all, I love my BIG rings! I think both are great & I still continue to use both...either is always the Best! :)

TOP:
Blueberry - Tazz - Mesh - Long Crop Tops 
SHORTS:
Blueberry - Tazz - Mesh - Beads Belt Denim Shorts
SHOES:
REIGN.- LIVI WEDGES
*NOTE*: Must have SLink HIGH feet for shoes
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
HAIR:
little bones. Eulogy
NECKLACE & EARRINGS:
[MANDALA]KYARA_Jewelry set_Sunrise



No comments:

Post a Comment